Having an active social media presence is a must if you are trying and want to grow your business. So many big opportunities are offered by Instagram IGTV that include: improving the marketing stratergy of Instagram, influencers’ collaboration, and engagement building. Instagram has more than one billion users. With seventy-eight percent of the people watching the videos online, Instagram had to discover a brand new way to hold the audiences and provide them what they want. IGTV is Instagram’s long-form video format, allowing brands and businesses to deliver their messages in more than fifteen seconds. Users can watch IGTV videos from the original Instagram application or the stand-alone application.
- Videos you post on IGTV need to be at least 1 minute long. So the length(maximum) of your Instagram videos is:
- If you are uploading from a desktop, you can post Sixty minutes videos.
- If you can upload from a mobile device, you can post fifteen minutes videos.
You know that IGTV is notably raising the maximum duration of the videos if you are an Instagram lover. This means that you can post how-tos, post explainers, and other formats of videos directly on your feed without worrying about their duration. In addition, Instagram released the IGTV series feature recently. This feature allows the publishers and creators to make a regular video series and release them monthly or weekly.
IGTV has become a great way to improve your Instagram marketing strategy with video series, long-form online videos, and more chances for audiences to discover you on Explore Page. You can obtain Instagram TV views in order to grab more viewers for your IGTV videos.. However, businesses and brands have been unwilling to adopt Instagram Tv / IGTV regardless of its benefits. The reasons for this could be:
The production costs of Instagram TV videos.
Tie needed to make a long-form social media video.
But actually, IGTV can be a great way to improve your strategy and build engagement. To grow your engagement, acquire Instagram TV likes from us. Posting a video on Instagram is very easy; take a look at the below steps: from mobile
- Tap the icon + at the base of your screen
- Choose a video that you wish to upload
- Select a long video to post your video content.
- Choose an image for cover image either from your gallery or frame.
- Write a title for the video
- Write a description for your video
- You can post a preview of your IGTV video to the regular feed or share your IGTV video on a Facebook page.
- Finally, your video can be done once you fill out all the required fields; just tap on “Post” now your video is uploaded.
Uploading the IGTV video from your computer:
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap the tab “IGTV” on your profile.
- To open a new page, click the “Upload” button.
- Add your videos to this place.
- From there, you will be able to decide where your video will appear and customize your video.
- Your IGTV video can be both horizontal and vertical. And IGTV is similar to YouTube. So for brands and businesses, IGTV is a smart move.